SBFD Autism Awareness
April is Autism Awareness Month. For the second year, St. Bernard Firefighters Loc 1468 is selling Autism t-shirts to help raise awareness for Autism. Proceeds from the sales of the Autuism t-shirts will be donated to our local autism charities.
Tees will be available in Charcoal Grey with left chest screen print logo and a full back screen printed logo.
Jerzee 50/50 Dri-Power tee
- 5.6-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly
- Advanced moisture management performance
- Tear-away label
- Seamless 1x1 rib knit crew collar
- Double-needle coverstitching on front neck
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle sleeves and hem